Laptop Guides at
This guide will help you install the latest ALSA drivers under CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. This is useful for people who's sound is not currently working with their current version of ALSA which was included with CentOS/RHEL 6.
For those that don't know, CentOS 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 are basically identical just with a different name so this guide applies to both.
You should run a full update of your installation to ensure you have all the latest packages installed. See the installation guide for CentOS on this site for details how.
For an easy install we will be using the ELRepo.org repository.
1. Load up a terminal window if you are in the graphic interface.
2. Switch to the root user by entering the command “su -” (without the quotes) and typing in your root password.
3. Enter the following command to get the signing key for the repository we will be using:
rpm --import http://elrepo.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-elrepo.org
4. Now active the repository by entering the following commands:
rpm -Uvh http://elrepo.org/elrepo-release-6-4.el6.elrepo.noarch.rpm yum -y install yum-plugin-fastestmirror
5. Now execute the following command:
yum -y install kmod-alsa
6. Reboot your system and you will be using the latest alsa driver.
If this guide did not work you may like to view the general Configuring the game guide Agen Sbobet Terpercaya